We have heard a lot lately about making things great; however, 2017 was not a great year for many people. This past year was filled with weather-related catastrophes, shootings at concerts and in churches, accidents on the road, mistrust of political leaders, illnesses, financial setbacks, deaths, and the ever-present danger of terrorism hovering over everyone. Next year has got to be better.
Let’s get a head start on making 2018 great by coming together in unity. Rally around the word of God through Closer Walk 2018. Join the virtual devotional group with one goal in mind – getting to know God better. Go the the “About” page of the Closer Walk 2018 blog for the easy information about joining. Our initial goal being ready to start by January 1, 2018 is 10,000 “walkers.”
Come on. Start the new year with an easy goal which is bound to produce nothing but positive, eternal results.
Become a “walker.” Click here to join in: https: https://closerwalk2018.wordpress.com/about/
©2017 Sharon Norris Elliott. Feel free to forward this devotion in its entirety, including this copyright line. Leave comments, ask questions, read past devotions, or subscribe to receive these devotions daily in your e-mail at www.sanewriter.wordpress.com. Also, periodically check in at www.LifeThatMatters.net to see what’s going on in the ministry.
Links you won’t want to miss:
- Watch Sharon in two shows on The Holy Spirit Broadcasting Network:
- Life That Matters with Sharon Norris Elliott, and
- A View from the Upper Room
from any internet-connected device at www.HSBN.tv.
(Stream current show or view past episodes anytime!)
- Join the movement! Closer Walk 2018(c) https://closerwalk2018.wordpress.com
- 366 Glimpses of God: Getting to Know the God Who Knows You.
- Start every day of your new year with one of these thoughtful devotional readings that will focus your attention on our amazing heavenly Father.
- Pick up copies of Sharon’s books for yourself and as gifts for your family members and friends! www.LifeThatMatters.net